The Web Site owned by Centro de Arte Hortensia Herrero (hereinafter, CAHH) www.cahh.es keeps users informed of the CAHH’s activities. The CAHH’s mission is to share leading international Contemporary Art with Valencians and to continue efforts to turn the Valencian Autonomous Community into a top cultural and artistic destination.
This web site is the property of HORTENSIA HERRERO, FUNDACIÓN DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, with Registered Office at C/Arquitecto Mora, nº3 Valencia, entered in the Register of Foundations of the Valencian Autonomous Community under Nº 557-V and with Spanish Tax ID Number (CIF) G-98409386 (hereinafter ‘The Foundation’ and/or ‘The Hortensia Herrero Foundation’).
Calle Arquitecto Mora, nº3-14 46010 Valencia (España)
Phone: +34 963 888 261
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation reserves the right to make changes to the information, configuration, or presentation of the web site at any time and without prior notice.
When the user accesses this web site, he accepts that The Hortensia Herrero Foundation shall not be liable in any way, shape or form for untoward consequences, harm, or prejudice arising from access to or use of information in said web site, or arising from access to other Internet materials through links on our web site.
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation is not responsible for the content of or information in web Third Parties web sites that the user may access through links on our web site. Likewise, we cannot give any assurances regarding the technical availability, accuracy, validity, or legality of Third Party sites that the user may access through web links.
The Hortensia Herrero Foundation has taken all reasonable measures needed to avoid harm to users that might arise from browsing its web site. Consequently, The Hortensia Herrero Foundation shall not be liable in any way, shape or form for any harm or damage the user may incur through his browsing of the Internet.
All the intellectual property rights arising from the content of this web site, its graphic design, and source code belong solely to The Hortensia Herrero Foundation. Accordingly, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce said content whether in part or in whole without The Hortensia Herrero Foundation’s express prior permission. Thus all trade names, trademarks and signs of any nature appearing on this web site are fully protected by Law. Accordingly, they constitute works that are protected as intellectual property under Spanish legislation (which applies both Spanish and European Community standards in this field), as well as international treaties signed by Spain bearing on the same subject.
The Foundation, in compliance with the provisions of Data Protection legislation and as the Data Controller of the web site hereby informs all users that it will process their personal data. The Hortensia Herrero Foundation’s processing of said data conforms with the provisions set out in Article 30 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR) (EU 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016) and Spain’s Data Protection Act 3/2018 of the 5th of December, which protects digital rights.
The Data Processor (responsible for processing personal data):
Name: Hortensia Herrero, Fundación de la Comunidad Valenciana.
Address: C/Arquitecto Mora, nº3 Valencia 46010
Tax Identification Number (CIF): G-98409386
Entered in The Valencian Autonomous Community’s Register of Foundations under Number 557-V
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of the data-processing:
The Foundation shall process users’ data through its web site or in its other activities for the following purposes:
Management of requests made to The Foundation for information (information on projects, advice on projects, queries, and so on).
Invitation to Foundation Events (inaugurations, galas, lectures, Press Conferences, talks, and so on).
Periodic e-mails containing information on the activities of The Hortensia Herrero Foundation and the CAHH.
To ensure compliance with legal obligations.
Periods and/or criteria concerning data storage
Users personal data shall be stored for only so long as needed to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered or, where applicable, the time required by the legislation in force.
Kinds of data processed
The Foundation gathers all data from the user. Depending on the area of the web site, the data falls under the following heads:
– Identification data: first name(s), surname(s), e-mail, postal address, telephone number.
– Metadata on electronic communications.
– Web site traffic data.
The web forms on the site will indicate which data is obligatory and which is voluntary for receiving the service. In the case of obligatory data, should the user choose not to provide such information, The Foundation will be unable to provide the requested services. Unless indicated otherwise, the user shall be required to provide the data.
The user undertakes to provide true data and to notify us of any changes. In addition, in the event of the user supplying data from Third Parties, he declares that he has the permission of those parties to do so and has informed them of the provisions contained in this document. The user holds The Foundation harmless in this respect.
If the user is a minor, he must obtain the prior consent of his parents or legal tutors before entering his personal details in any of the web forms.
The Foundation is legitimised to process data by virtue of the following:
– The management of information requests is legitimised by the need to respond to users’ requests and/or enquiries.
– The sending of information on activities, invitations to Events, Galas, etc. to existing users. The Foundation is legitimised in doing so by the provisions of the legislation in force (Spain’s Information Society and E-Commerce Act 34/2002, of the 11th of July).
– The management of electronic communication bearing on The Foundation’s activities (newsletters, bulletins, news, special offers) to existing users is legitimised by the content given, which may be withdrawn whenever the user pleases.
– Independently of the foregoing, The Foundation may use information it holds to meet its legal obligations.
Users’ acts of consent for various purposes are independent from one another thus users can (should they so choose) withdraw one or more consents without these affecting the rest.
The Foundation’s communication activities shall include the following:
– Mailing and hosting companies.
– Public administrations and State Security forces and bodies, as appropriate, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
In addition, data will also be communicated to suppliers to enable them to provide services enabling The Foundation to operate properly (data processors), co-operating bodies, and in general doing everything needed to meet its commitments.
No international transfers of users’ data are foreseen.
The user has the right to:
– Know whether The Foundation is processing his personal data.
– Accessing his personal data.
– Have his personal data corrected where these are wrong or incomplete.
– Have his personal data deleted when the purpose for which the data was gathered no longer applies, or when the user has withdrawn his consent, and so on.
– Opposition to the treatment of data under certain circumstances and for reasons affecting the user in question. The Foundation shall stop processing data where these criteria are met, save for legitimate reasons of force majeure or in defending itself against potential claims.
– Request data portability.
– Withdraw previous consent granted to The Foundation.
In addition to the foregoing, users may lodge a claim with Spain’s Data Protection Agency (AEPD) should they consider that their data protection rights have been harmed or cannot be properly exercised. The contact details for the Agency can be found on its web site: www.aepd.es
Users can exercise their rights at any time and without charge. To do so, users should write to The Foundation, setting out which right they wish to exercise, and enclosing/attaching a suitable ID document (DNI/NIE or Passport) to either of the following addresses:
– By post to: la Fundación (RGPD: Ejercicio de derechos) C/ Arquitecto Mora, n.º 3 Valencia CP 46010 (Spain).
– By e-mail to: email@example.com specifying the subject (in Spanish) as “RGPD: Ejercicio de derechos”.
The Foundation reserves the right to make any changes it deems fit to the web portal without giving prior notice, and may change, delete, or add contents and services, their presentation, and location in its web portal.
The relationship between The Foundation and the User shall be regulated by the Spanish legislation in force. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the City of Valencia.